Missouri-Kansas City

QOTD-8/7

Who is (or was) helping you the most with the wedding details?  Is it your groom, MOH, MOB, or a vendor??  Is it helpful or not so much....

Re: QOTD-8/7

• My mom has been wonderful! She is always sending me ideas, offering to help (even though she's 500 miles away) and doing everything she can. My groom & MOH have been helpful, but hands down, Mom gets the vote on this one!
  • My mother has been my go to person and one of my older cousins who lives in Kc im planning from away. Oh and my little sister who is my maid of honor helps after I guilt her into it lol.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_qotd-87?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:26598df5-d36c-4cf8-b883-a444b784976ePost:b172d4b1-30f9-4283-87ed-298d66245b1e">Re: QOTD-8/7</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom has been wonderful! She is always sending me ideas, offering to help (even though she's 500 miles away) and doing everything she can. My groom & MOH have been helpful, but hands down, Mom gets the vote on this one!
    Posted by meggiemo[/QUOTE]

Aw, so sweet.  My mom really didn't have that MOB gene but I knew she would go along with what I wanted.  At times, I wished she would give me more input but it was my sister (MOH), that really helped me out a ton!!  She went to tastings, helped me with my accessories and made a Pinterest for us!  So she get's my vote! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards