Maine

Small Ogunquit Wedding-Any Recommendations?

Hello!  My fiancee and I are looking to have a small wedding (40 people max) in Ogunquit, ME.  We would ideally love to have a ceremony overlooking the water, and a reception at a restaurant close by.  We're a fun loving couple that would love a place that has live music close by for some dancing after!  We have a budget of about $10,000.  Any recommendations would be great!!!

Re: Small Ogunquit Wedding-Any Recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    Hello! Happy to help!

If you are looking for a casual ceremony, there are points along Marginal Way that are beautiful and gazebos on the water in Wells and York (arranements are made thru the towns). If you would like something more formal on the water, try Terrace by the Sea - they have a nice space that they occasasionally rent out. For the reception, try Jonathan's. They are great with a budget and have an amazing sound system for concerts (with a dance floor naturally!). Congratulation & good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I have an appointment to meet with the manager at Jonathan's next weekend.  The gazebos along the water sound like just what I am looking for.  Thank you for the suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards