Alabama

So IMPRESSED with the DRESS-store

I was so impressed by two dress stores that I wanted to pass along a recommendation.

Madison Town & Country in Madison, AL - They have a wonderful selection and a fabulous staff. Amber was so patient with me and extremely helpful. It meant so much that she let my mother be hands-on in helping me into a gown but also stepped in when we needed her. She never left our side. I did not feel rushed at all. Coming from a sales background, Amber and staff and MT&C went above and beyond!

Weddings, Pageants, and Proms in Boaz, AL - Susan was so attentive. The selection was impressive for a Sand Mountain boutique. She helped me find dresses that I was looking for and didn't make me feel that I was inconveniencing her for asking for the manequin dress. I did not have an appointment, but Susan still made me feel welcome when another bride showed up for an appointment. She was the only worker in the store at the time and handled business gracefully.

Best of luck shopping for your dresses gals!

Re: So IMPRESSED with the DRESS-store

• stahlkcstahlkc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for spreading the word. I am actually planning on going to Madison Town & Country sometime in the next couple weeks. Glad to hear that you had a good experience :-) Did you have to call ahead for an appointment or do they accept walk-ins?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I called a few days before to set the appointment. I went on Memorial Weekend. The day of, I was running early and called to see if I could come in sooner than planned. They were fine with that. But as with any place you go, set an appointment so you are the bride that is being helped if they get busy. I've gone with appointments and without, so timing is everything.

I hope you enjoy MT&C. I actually found my dress somewhere else and called them and ordered it. They've got some good perks to buying there. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
  • edited December 2011
    Be on top of MT&C if you order from them.  My mom ordered her dress in Oct 2010 and started calling them in Dec.  They originally told her she would get it the week of Christmas 2010.  It did not come in until the Tuesday before my wedding, which was Jan 18 and they still had to do alterations.  Every time she called them  they told her that dress would be in "any day"
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards