New Hampshire

Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH

Can anyone recommend Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH for hair and makeup? I've contacted her and her prices seem really inexpensive (which is great!). 

Re: Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH

• I can! She did hair and makeup for my wedding and also my best friend's last summer. Donna is incredibly sweet and very professional. She also has done hair and makeup for celebrities and modeling shoots, and is very talented. Donna was able to do hair and makeup for myself, the two moms, and my three bridesmaids and took care to do a great job with the look each person wanted. She was very willing to do a trial beforehand to make sure that on the day of, it was exactly what I wanted. I have very hard to manage, super thick hair, so I was nervous about an updo, but knew it was the only option for me in the hot weather. My hair stayed in place through the whole wedding and we all received many compliments. I highly, highly recommend her! Please let me know if I can answer any specifics ... She was great!
    Anniversary
  • Wasn't impressed with my hair and makeup trial however I would recommend Lisa at waters edge in londonderry
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_donna-cotnoir-from-custom-for-you-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:6210560b-6bab-4c20-a517-359f95c98e68Post:a57e3ba8-8fd6-4844-955c-f9400c3fe571">Re: Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wasn't impressed with my hair and makeup trial however I would recommend Lisa at waters edge in londonderry
    Posted by HITAJ92[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>What didn't you like about it? Thanks! </div><div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE]I can! She did hair and makeup for my wedding and also my best friend's last summer. Donna is incredibly sweet and very professional. She also has done hair and makeup for celebrities and modeling shoots, and is very talented. Donna was able to do hair and makeup for myself, the two moms, and my three bridesmaids and took care to do a great job with the look each person wanted. She was very willing to do a trial beforehand to make sure that on the day of, it was exactly what I wanted. I have very hard to manage, super thick hair, so I was nervous about an updo, but knew it was the only option for me in the hot weather. My hair stayed in place through the whole wedding and we all received many compliments. I highly, highly recommend her! Please let me know if I can answer any specifics ... She was great!
    Posted by elizabeth918[/QUOTE]

</div><div>Thanks for the reply! </div>
  • I am a florist who has worked with Donna many times. I can wholeheartedly recommend her work. We once worked together on a photoshoot in 95 degree weather. The shoot took all afternoon. I was literally melting and looked like a mess. Donna's models, however, looked like they just stepped off the runway. One would NEVER have known it was so hot and humid that day by looking at them or the photos later. She knew just was to do to keep them looking fresh and gorgeous all day. In addition she is extremely pleasant to work with with a polite, quiet demeanor. I highly recommend.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_donna-cotnoir-from-custom-for-you-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:6210560b-6bab-4c20-a517-359f95c98e68Post:7a6ebc10-4a27-4c44-8622-1912af61c8ff">Re: Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH : What didn't you like about it? Thanks!  Thanks for the reply! 
    Posted by BelleBride13[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! I definitely believe in recommending the vendors who I thought did an excellent job. :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards