New York-Hudson Valley

Restaurants in the Hudson Valley? Please help

On the hunt for a resaurant that hosts weddings, located in the Hudson valley...preferably near the water...or with a gorgeous view in general. That is able to perform ceremonies outdoors weather permitting. Please help!

Re: Restaurants in the Hudson Valley? Please help

• These are all lower Hudson Valley / Westchester area:  Hudson Water Club in Haverstraw, Harvest on Hudson, Red Hat in Irvington, Half Moon.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_restaurants-in-the-hudson-valley-please-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:a3e65ff4-2760-4d83-bd3a-e7c992ea1e70Post:6e86f986-b45b-4ac8-a85c-c07252ef3767">Restaurants in the Hudson Valley? Please help</a>:
    [QUOTE]On the hunt for a resaurant that hosts weddings, located in the Hudson valley...preferably near the water...or with a gorgeous view in general. That is able to perform ceremonies outdoors weather permitting. Please help!
    Posted by dollhair20[/QUOTE]
    I'm getting married at the Sunset Cove Restaurant in the Washington Irving Boat Club on August 4th. It's right on the water just north of the Tappan Zee in Tarrytown. Can't give you my experience there yet, but the party I saw when I went to see the place was happy. Check it out. Good luck.
  • Thank you! As of now I put the search on hold. We LOVE apple greens golf course in highland. Gorgeous golf course, views of the Catskills mountains, apple orchards perfect for a fall wedding. We're doin a tasting today I hope we love the food..if so we found our place if not I'm going to research some of these restaurants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards