Texas-Houston

Rehearsal Dinner location in Galleria Area for 30??

Hello Ladies,

Any help would be appreciated. We are having about 30 people at our rehearsal dinner (7 BMs, 7 GMs, sets of parents, grandparents, etc--clearly a big rehearsal dinner). We are getting married in the Galleria area, but I'm not sure where we can have a rehearsal dinner thats not going to cost us an arm and a leg! Any suggestions or places nearby thats not too far??

Re: Rehearsal Dinner location in Galleria Area for 30??

• veggienatveggienat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Galleria and not an arm and a leg is a challenge.  I went to a rehersal dinner at the grotto long ago and it was really nice (but probably pricey).  I am thinking of having mine at Los Cucos on Westheimer (at Chimney Rock I think).  It is pretty reasonable price wise.  We are having a fancy wedding, so we are doing a low key fajitas and margaritas thing for rehersal.  Best of luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! You are the only one to respond to my message! :). I agree, it is hard, I was just hoping of some place near the Galleria where we can feed 30 people. Yikes!
  • monkeysipmonkeysip member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's?  I think they're reasonable, but probably not as reasonable as a place like Los Cucos (OMG I love their food, btw).

There's also a Cheesecake factory and a pappadeauxs.  They may be reasonable.  

Good luck!

SaveSave
  • robscorobsco member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The most reasonable will tend to be a Mexican food type place.  I would second Los Cucos near the Galleria.  The food is good, reasonably priced & the atmosphere is fun.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for responding, Ladies. I may have to look into Los Cucos too!  Is $500 a good budget for those many people or am I being cheap?
  • monkeysipmonkeysip member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    If you did something like fajitas for everyone, it would only be like $10 bucks per person at the most.  But the real question is--how much and what do they drink?  Lots of margaritas and stuff will add up.  

SaveSave
  • edited December 2011
    You may want to check out Decco Cafe. I'm not sure what their pricing is, but they're located at Sage and Woodway. They have a nice modern area for larger parties if that's more your style.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards