Sports Weddings

Sports themed invitations

We are have a rivarly wedding (Ohio State/Michigan) I'm looking for a unique but budget minded idea for wedding invitations...Does anyone have any ideas? I saw a great website that makes 'event tickets' anouncing the wedding but they are a bit more than we are looking to spend.
I'm open to any suggestions!

Re: Sports themed invitations

• We are having an OSU/UofM wedding as well. We are printing our own invitations. Going along with the rivalry theme our invitations will say OH-MI (oh my) guess who's getting married. They wil be printed out as game tickets. I have a family friend that owns his own print shop. He usually prints signs for the city but he can do anything on paper as well. I suggest you guys do something like that. Its cheapter if you go with someone you know. We have a ton of cool stuff planned. Maybe we could share ideas.

Adam and Cara
    <a href="mailto:adam.villegas1@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">adam.villegas1@yahoo.com</a>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_sports-weddings_sports-themed-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:672Discussion:06ad5e64-5068-4fd1-9bac-2dc742ff6015Post:7dd8d033-608f-4853-99a3-adfcb1222b37">Sports themed invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are have a rivarly wedding (Ohio State/Michigan) I'm looking for a unique but budget minded idea for wedding invitations...Does anyone have any ideas? I saw a great website that makes 'event tickets' anouncing the wedding but they are a bit more than we are looking to spend. I'm open to any suggestions!
    Posted by fowler2b[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards