Military Brides

Should I be here?

Hi, everyone!  I'm new here, and just spent about an hour reading a ton of military wedding postings.  My question is... am I the only military bride who is the military member??  I see a lot of posts from wonderful gals marrying military guys, but are there any other girls out there who are the military member with a civilian guy?

If anyone else is out there, I would love to chat, there are so many random difficulties in me being tied up with work and him being "Household 5" (I won't grant him the rank of Household 6... because I'm the commander around here.  He is, forever, my XO and I couldn't do what I do without him!)  It would be wonderful to see how other ladies in my situation are handling the stress of this one.

Sorry to ask this if it's been answered- I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere yet. 
Thanks for reading.

Re: Should I be here?

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There are a few SMs around.  We are a dual status couple, but I get out in about a month.  You are more than welcome on this board.  Stick around. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JynxeyJynxey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure I've seen someone on the military nest board who is military. Haha that isn't super helpful, sorry.
  • edited December 2011
    I just got out of the Navy, Hubby is a Marine. There are a few more SM Brides on here!! Stick around though!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards