Connecticut

Flowers in the Danbury, CT Area

Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonably priced florists in the Danbury, CT area?  I just got a quote for $3K from one florist in the area and this seems to be a bit out there.  Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Re: Flowers in the Danbury, CT Area

• I am using Stylish Blooms for my wedding in Monroe. Melissa is out of Bristol, but delivers. I am getting so much from her and am paying around 2k. She has been fabulous to work with so far and I would definitely recommend her! :)
    Anniversary
  • Another vote for Stylish Blooms. I'm not doing flower centerpeices, so my quote is even lower. She's fantastic to work with!
  • When is your wedding?  The reason I ask is that I know Melissa stopped taking bookings for 2012 already.  

I ended up booking Azalea Floral Design in Plainville (closer to my venue) but really liked Lori at Flore in Woodbury too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Lori at Flore in Woodbury.  She's amazing.  She will definitely deliver to Danbury.   My wedding was in Ridgefield, and they delivered to our hotel in Danbury no problem.  She came well within my budget.  My friend also booked her a few weeks ago.  My friend didn't realize that her flower choices were difficult for the time of year (thus very expensive) and Lori was great at giving her alternate flower selections that were less expensive and still achieved the same look.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you for the suggestions- I will check out all!
  • I'm using Christine out of Azalea Floral Design in Plainville-she's awesome to work with!  Not sure who you got your quote from, but by future sis in law used Alice's Flower Shop in Bethel and she did a great job.
  • I used Floral Designs by Nancy out of Danbury Ct.  her website is www.floraldesignsbynancy.net,   She was great to work with, really understood my vision and made it come true, and  she has very competitive prices compared to other florist in the area.  She came recommended to me from my photographer, and I highly reccommend her!!! She does beautiful work :)
  • jaime10285jaime10285 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Flowers by Danielle is in Monroe. I'm using her for my June wedding and she was lower in cost than the other 2 florists I met with.
    Anniversary
  • Rosa's in bridgeport does amazing work!
  • I'm using Alice's flower shop in bethel CT.  I got a great quote, I am doing table centerpieces and a ton of corsages (only 1 MOH and hte rest are 'honorary' BM's since only 1 bestman)  so 2 bouquets, cake decorations etc for about 800-900
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for the additional suggestions- I am reaching out to all- ready to book someone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards