Maine

Hair & makeup in York Maine

Hello, We are getting married in York Maine in July 2012 and I am looking for a good person for hair an make-up for myself and my bridesmaids in York -- any suggestions???

Re: Hair & makeup in York Maine

• edited December 2011

I used Lena from Hair that MOves and I loved her.. She was so great to work with. She usually travels with Joya Beauty who is amazing as well.  They both book up so quickly.. I book Lena almost a year in advance . Good Luck

• frugalgirlfrugalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Make-up then Kiss! Amy is great. She does airbrush make -up and it really does last all day. She is really reasonable and will travel to you. http://amyvalente.webs.com/
  • HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From This Day Forward travels and does very soft and natural looking makeup. They travel all over Maine but don't do hair.  They can recommend some excellent hair stylists who will travel.  Good luck!
  • TammieMarieTammieMarie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Freedom Day Spa on route 1 is wonderful.  Check them out!!!

• edited December 2011
    We used I Do Spas Maine's only traveling day spa & beauty for all 6 of us. They travel right to you for hair and makeup. They have a very big team and a huge porfolio on facebook. I loved them!!!!!!  They are very professional, licienced, all in uniform and the prices are the same if not less then at any salon in the area. Best part is they come right to you. Good luck they book up fast so you might want to go check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards