Florida-North Florida
Options

Pensacola Rental companies and Caterer's

I have heard mixed reviews on Kents both are either strongly positive or strongly negative, wondering who else people are using?? 

We went to a party catered by Apple Market and it was awesome but we also love Portabella Market. Just wondering who people are using, so many good restaurants have closed. We also like Dharma Blue but they are so expensive. 

Re: Pensacola Rental companies and Caterer's

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We were/are considering Kent's as well, but there is also Ace Rentals on Olive Rd, and another place called Marry Me Rentals it's in Cordova Square behind Baskin Robbins. We are looking into for catering possibly Jerry's Cajun Cafe, Appetite for Life, LesGo Catering, Chefs at your door, C&S Catering, Soiree Events, At Your Service Cater, and Portebello Market.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whats Protobello Market, Never heard of them?
    New world landing has their own caterer. So I am good. But I was looking into Apple Market before we decided on New World landing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lifeizbeachylifeizbeachy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Portabella is in The Pensacola Little Theatre lobby. They have great food mostly do catering for big events downtown. I have eaten there for lunch a few times everything was yummy. 
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Kent's for our rehearsal dinner set up.  My MIL rented tables and chairs, chafing dishes and linens from them.  They were on time for delivery and easy to work with.  I don't know how they compare in prices to the other rental places in Pensacola but they did come all the way to Pace for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards