Florida-South Florida

Wedding Website

I've read some posts about TK's wedding websites being a little quirky, so I'm a little reluctant to use it.

Did you all set up a wedding website?  Did you use TK's or go elsewhere?

Just looking for some options.  I want to set something up, mostly for a central Location for guests to find information, but unsure how to go about it.

thanks for your input ladies.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Website

• Yes.  I have one.  I like it because it's free, lol!  You can use it to send out email save the dates and/or pass on info to your guests.  You can make the site private by using a password that guests would need to log in.  I think the website has been helpful to a couple of my guests.  (I posted info re:  local hotels and for those out-of-town family members, they have a little bit of info about FI prior to the wedding day)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • I have one too and at least a handful of our guests used it for info. as I updated it.  Other people were too lazy to look at it I think. lol But I do think it was helpful.  I just didn't go too crazy with details on it since I had a feeling not everyone would be checking it :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Yes, I did use the TK's free wedding website. A lot of our guests have used it to look at some of our e-pics and get info for our wedding. I think it was very useful. What I like about it is that I was able to add a password to it so it only allows those who have the password to enter. FI and I are pretty private (more FI than me) and we thought it was best to do it. I even had distant friends askign to see the site and I gave them the password since I didn't see any wrong in doing so. 
  • Thank you ladies. Guess I need to get on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards