New York-Hudson Valley

Patriot Hills brides...

If you took pictures on the grounds, can you give me some pointers. My photographer has never worked there.
Thanks so much!

Re: Patriot Hills brides...

• edited December 2011
    Did you ever get a reply to this? I'm interested as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Never did, but our pictures turned out great!
    We took pictures in the back of the building with the bridal party, just off the golf course, and we took some pictures in the field on the hill in front of the building. We then did family portraits on the patio after the ceremony. All of the pictures came out gorgeous! I have no idea how to load them onto the knot, otherwise I'd show you.
  • edited December 2011
    did you have the ceremony on site? our cocktail hour starts right after the ceremony, so we are afraid we are going to miss most of it due to pictures :(
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, we had our ceremony on site. We did first look, bride/groom and bridal party pictures before the wedding and then we did family portraits and some addt'l photos during cocktail hour. We were probably at 25 -30 minutes of cocktail hour, but we didn't get to try all the food because we were pulled in so many directions by our guests, which was to be expected. However, the PH staff puts some of the cocktail hour food in the bridal suite and it is there when you in there after the recessional. You can go in there immeidately to eat a bit before you do your photos. That is what we did.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Shari! Do you happen to have some sort of timeline for your wedding at PH? We are doing first look as well, and having ceremony on site so anything you have would be super helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards