Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Cigars?

Does anyone know where to go in cincinnat to find somone to roll cigars? I wanted to do a cigar station during cocktail hour but can't find anyone.

Re: Cigars?

• Options
    jennadietzjennadietz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love that idea!  Watching anxiously to see if anyone has any ideas....  Too new to the area to know all the ins and outs.  But my dad would love it!  And it would be some interesting entertainment during cocktail hour on the patio....  C'mon ladies.  Any leads?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I can't help you with the cigars - but I just saw the cutest idea.  My husband was in a wedding this weekend and the groom is a big fan of cigars.  He got all the groomsmen a silver cigar case (holds 3) with their name engraved and nice cigars inside.  It went over really well.  Good luck!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked into this for our wedding, but couldnt find anyone to do it. You might want to call some of the wedding planners around to see if they have any recommendations. As far as I know, none here. We just bought a ton of them and had them for our guests. I used Party Source and Cincinnati Tobacconist (which I think is out of business now) for my purchases. My husband also bought a leather case for his groomsman. Watch the silver cases - they werent holding a standard size cigar without breaking it.

• Options
    staceyj1923staceyj1923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that the Cigar Night at Beer Seller has had a Cigar Roller on site before - they were booked by Party Source. If you go to the Party Source website, there should be contact information for the Cigar people - you should be able to email them directly. Keep in mind though, freshly rolled cigars don't always taste the best!!! Most of the time, you need to let them cure for at least 24 hours. To roll a cigar, you need to wet it pretty thouroughly.  You could always try a cigar sampler bag! If you want ideas, go to Beer Seller on Tuesdays when they have their Cigar night! It's usually $10-15 for a bag of 5 or so Cigars.

Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards