North Carolina-Outer Banks

Need a makeup artist!

Hey Ladies,
Any recommendations for makeup artists in Kill Devil Hills area? I was going to book with Bombshells but another bride stole my date before they received our contract. Personally, I'm a little peeved because our contract and deposit was in the mail to them already and they gave my date away anyway. So...I need someone else now. Please help!
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Need a makeup artist!

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Ohhh Sarah, I feel so bad for you!  That is just awful that they would do that....very unprofessional in my opinion.

I am using It's Royalty Salon & Spa in Manteo but it works for me b/c they are right across the street from 108 Budleigh

• LinGarrett83LinGarrett83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've had 2 trials with All Eyes on the Bride.  Lauren is amazing!!!  Check her out through the wedding assoc.

• JaimeNyeJaimeNye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, All Eyes On The Bride is great. Plus she does airbrush make up. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with Liza Yowell for makeup - she was really nice on the phone and I also have a really good recommendation from another bride (in all fairness, Liza did give the brides contact info to me - but the bride sent me pics and I could see for myself that she was great). 
    Liza works with Stacey at Hair Dimensions often and recommended her for hair.  So, I have booked Stacey as well.
    Both are coming to our beach house on the day of the wedding.
    Both are listed on the Outer Banks Wedding association website.
    Good luck...I am sorry about bombshells.  I tried to get her as well, but I am really happy about my choices  now.
  • One of my best friends got married in the Outer Banks last year and she hired All Eyes on the Bride to do her makeup and the bridal parties. The makeup artist Lauren was fantastic, we all looked stunning, and she did airbrush makeup which was fantastic. I stopped at her booth and chatted her up at the expo to say hello. I told her I would definitely be booking her for my wedding makeup in 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards