Florida-South Florida
Options

Suggestion for Bachelorette Party location?

Hey girls,
I usually just lurk on the forums, but I'm hoping someone can help me with this. My wedding is in south Florida where I grew up (although I currently live in California), and my MOH is trying to put together a bachelorette party for me next month on the Friday night before my wedding (wedding is on a sunday, feb 28th).

The guests all know now that we are doing a party, but the problem is we haven't picked a location for it yet and I don't want to procrastinate this until the last minute. My MOH is asking me where I'd like to have it, but I haven't lived in S.FL for about 10 years now and I have no clue! Also, nobody has offered their home to throw it at, so we definitely need to go out somewhere... maybe a place to get drinks, bar/club/karaoke/etc. It's only going to be a group of 6-8 girls, myself included. We're not looking for anything incredibly expensive either, as we're all on a tight budget. =/

Any suggestions where to go in the Ft. Lauderdale area, or maybe even Miami? What did all of you do for your bachelorette parties? I'm open to unique ideas too! I just want it to be a fun and memorable night, as I don't get to go back to south Florida frequently these days.

Your help is greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Re: Suggestion for Bachelorette Party location?

• Options
    dbonichedboniche member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to LIPS.. It was so FUN!!! It's in Ft. Lauderdale and you definately have to make reservations, check out their website:  http://www.lipsusa.com/web-content/lips%20fl.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can go to the W in Fort Lauderdale- they have a restuarant Steak 954, and two clubs Living Room and Whiskey Blue.

I just had my bachelorette party this past weekend and we ate at Yolo and then get a table at Exit 66.

Lips is fun too for something different.
  • Options
    StacsuStacsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the ideas, girls! That place, LIPS, does sound like a unique and fun night, so that place is a possibilty! I'm going to show the website to my MOH. =D
    I'm going to look up info on The W as well. :)
  • Options
    StacsuStacsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you also for the Hard Rock suggestion. That is a cool place, (but I don't think anyone would be willing to foot a bill for renting a hotel room, so where ever we go someone needs to be a designated driver or call a cab for us). I'm going to give all these suggestions to my MOH though! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my friend's bachelorettte party at 2 places. First, we went to Goldfellas. It really was a blast for my uptight friend. too much. lol

THEN we moved onto 2 places at the Hard Rock. best time ever (and this was a Thursday night). We had VIP and a table at Pangea (I know the promoter so I can help you). Then we popped into the Tavern for bull riding and then we popped in a smaller bar on our way out. A huge group of girls are show stoppers during a bachelorette party. It got pretty crazy and was a total blast. We likely didn't spend more than $100 that night and they gave my friend free shots in her bachelorette shot glass :P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Off The Hookah Ft Lauderdale
    www.offthehookah.com

Bacherlorette Parties
    Free admission
    Free Bottle Of Champagne

Limo Available for pick up and drop off
    call 954-761-7602 Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards