Hawaii

Plz Help! Advice for Hawaiian wedding location!!!

Planning to have a little intimate wedding ceremony in Hawaii in 2 months but still don't know which island to go to and which one is economically sound.....REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS!!

Re: Plz Help! Advice for Hawaiian wedding location!!!

• Why type of a feel are you going for? How do you picture walking down the aisle? How many are attending and what budget are you working with? This might help us a little. Welcome!
  • Thank you for your response ....We are thinking of  an intimate and simple wedding with maybe 20 people around...The budget is around 3k (just for the ceremony).  Now, we have decided to hold it in O'ahu, while still having hard time to find a reliable planner and good location with great view but not tourists. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_plz-help-advice-for-hawaiian-wedding-location?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:39da1575-9ebd-4502-b990-e99f034f64eaPost:99589394-483b-47ec-9457-07145c8530e9">Re: Plz Help! Advice for Hawaiian wedding location!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for your response ....We are thinking of  an intimate and simple wedding with maybe 20 people around...The budget is around 3k (just for the ceremony).  Now, we have decided to hold it in O'ahu, while still having hard time to find a reliable planner and good location with great view but not tourists. 
    Posted by Jane&Tony[/QUOTE]

<div>based on budget you're looking at beach wedding (no set-up) as most of the oceanfront venue fees start at $2K.     </div>
  • edited December 2012
    I chose Above Heaven's Gate =) You can choose the Pukalani Falls/Angel's Bay package and have a private waterfall or a beach location.  I have heard great things and there are a couple of other brides on here that have used them.  My package with a limo, hair and make up for 2, guest leis for 4 and specialty leis for 5 plus ceremony and picture is less than $2500...google them and see what you thing as they are "a bit to the left and not for everyone" as Captain Howie would say!  Captain Howie is the officiant =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice! Have anyone heard or used the service from "Hawaii weddings and events"?
  • Thanks for the advice! Have anyone heard or used the service from "Hawaii weddings and events"?
  • I had a small and intimate wedding at Paradise Cove. It was just gorgeous.
    I planned the entire thing myself but did enlist the services of Hawaii Weddings and Events.
    Jane - I can highly recommend Dianna. She is so professional, replies to emails quick and was one of the best decisions I made hiring her as my day-of wedding co-ordinator. She does offer full packages :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards