Idaho

Wedding Venue

Ok. So This Is My 2nd Wedding And His 2nd Wedding As Well. We Are On A Budget. Live In Twin Falls And Are Looking For A CHEAP Place To Get Married. We Would Like An Outdoor Wedding If Possible Because It Will Be In July. We Also Are Trying To Find A Venue Taht We Can Hold Both The Wedding And Reception At The Same Place.Any Ideas??? 

Re: Wedding Venue

• I really recommend 4th Street Gardens in Emmett.  It's a bit of a haul, but if your guests get a hotel in Eagle, many of the hotels will offer shuttle service to the ceremony site.

The owner of the property is the world's sweetest lady, and she  sets up the chairs and tables for you, as well as growing planters in whatever color flowers you want.  Not only that, but she's almost half the price of other venues in the Boise area.

The only drawback is that since the property and gardens are part of her home, she doesn't allow more than one round of champaign at the reception if you choose to have it on site.  I ended up having a formal dinner there, with a reception at a hotel in Eagle where we could have appetizers and open bar.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards