Wedding Invitations & Paper

Online RSVP?

Has anyone used a good website for guests to RSVP? I have a website through Knot, but I'd like guests to be able to enter more information (like if they're brininging a guest, and the guests's name). I looked into EasyInvite.com, but I can't figure out how to use their services. I'm sending formal invitations, and I don't want to send out e-invites. I'd just like to include an insert in the invitations with a website where guests can RSVP. Is that possible?

Re: Online RSVP?

• Since you're sending formal invitations, I would skip online RSVPs.
  • I would say if you're sending formal paper invitations, just do a traditional RSVP.

The cost of the extra stamps is well worth it, considering the headaches you'll save not having to track down electronic RSVPs and/or trying to configure some website to have all of the options you want.
  • Thanks for all the advice! I think I will stick with the paper RSVPs. 
  • I had this same question and REALLY want to do RSVP online ....even to just get people to go and check out our website with more details than what's in the paper Inviation.

Does anyone know of a way, through the Knot or any other site that allows you to enter in a number of ppl attending?
    I have lots of families we're inviting...but want to know if just the adults or coming or they're bringing their 3 kids.

Any suggestions?  other than paper RSVPs..
  • HI!!!

I figured out an option that will work for us, so maybe it will for you!!!

The online RSVP edit page allows you to enter a choice of meal options.  We don't have that, so instead, I entered the number of people attending the reception!!!!

The RSVP page brings up this second page when it doesn't find a guests name.  So as long as you don't upload an invite list, the system won't recognize their name and will bring up this second page which is where you can ask for the NUMBER of the RSVP.

This picture shows what it looks like!!!

Maybe this will work for you, too!!

• I am doing an out-of-town wedding, and we have to know EXACTLY how many people are coming ASAP- so online RSVP is the best and quickest way to go! Even my extremely traditional and conservative southern grandmother likes the idea. It is 2013!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards