Pennsylvania-Central

Hair! Gettysburg to Waynesboro

I need recommendations for a hair salon near Blue Ridge Summit, PA.  I am willing to travel to Waynesboro, Gettysburg, Hagerstown (MD).  Also willing to have someone come to me depending on cost.

Recommendations??? 

Re: Hair! Gettysburg to Waynesboro

• edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding that we went to the Gettysburg Day Spa, and the girls there were fantastic!!
  • kathleenmaevekathleenmaeve member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Tawny at Industry Salon in Gettysburg.  She'll be doing my hair for my wedding day- she's super sweet and will listen to whatever you'd like.  One place in Gettysburg that I would NOT recommend is the Grace Kelly Salon.  The owner was rude when I went in for a trial (and she was the one doing my hair!) I was really surprised by this given all the positive reviews of that salon. Definitely not the vibe you want on your wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding on June 4th and we went to the Gettysburg Day Spa also, they did a really good job.  For my wedding we are going to Georgia's Mane Attraction also in Gettysburg and I've heard good things about them
    image August 2011 Siggy Challange *Hair Inspiration* Wedding Countdown Ticker 156 image Invited to Our Big Day!
    73 image Will be celebrating with us!
    9 image are missing out!
    74 image Keeping me wating

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards