Ohio-Cleveland

Photo locations in North Olmsted/Middleburg Heights area

Hi all!!

I'm looking for a good outdoor photo location (and an indoor as backup) somewhere in the vicinity of our church and reception venues which are in North Olmsted and Middleburg Heights.  I would love it more than anything else if I could find a hill to take pictures on top of (no trees or anything, just the hill and the sky).  Preferably one that isn't too high though bc I'm having a winter wedding and I wouldn't want everyone to have to walk to much in the cold.  As far as the back-up indoor location, I'm really clueless, I would love a beautiful old/classic building with columns and marble floor, but I don't think I'll find that in this area.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice, I really would appreciate it!!  Thanks so much!!

Re: Photo locations in North Olmsted/Middleburg Heights area

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    This is going to sound weird but Sunset Memorial Park has a great hill where my grandfather is buried that sounds just like what you're describing. The markers in that area are flat on the ground so you'd probably not notice it's a cemetery... Especially if there's snow on the ground. Just a thought!
  • For your backup location check out the Brooker insurance building on Pearl Rd in Strongsville. it has columns on the front. Inside is a beautiful winding 2 story staircase. I forget what kind of floor but the bldg is very classic. Fireplace/mantle too. We took pics there. It was only something like 75 to rent.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For your backup location check out the Brooker insurance building on Pearl Rd in Strongsville. it has columns on the front. Inside is a beautiful winding 2 story staircase. I forget what kind of floor but the bldg is very classic. Fireplace/mantle too. We took pics there. It was only something like 75 to rent.
  • Sorry if it double posted. I'm on mobile.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_photo-locations-in-north-olmstedmiddleburg-heights-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:106bda33-b3a3-4ae6-86ad-ddfbbb0b0196Post:57af6c15-b671-4fda-a3d4-0ef1a6d73ace">Re:Photo locations in North Olmsted/Middleburg Heights area</a>:
    [QUOTE]For your backup location check out the Brooker insurance building on Pearl Rd in Strongsville. it has columns on the front. Inside is a beautiful winding 2 story staircase. I forget what kind of floor but the bldg is very classic. Fireplace/mantle too. We took pics there. It was only something like 75 to rent.
    Posted by JKohio[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for this recommendation! Driven by it daily for 5 years and had no idea it was so nice inside. 

</div>
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • rachillsk8rachillsk8 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    The covered bridge and park below next to Grand Pacific Junction in Olmstead Falls. It's beautiful!!! They might kick you out of Grand Pacific if you are taking wedding pics but not using their chapel, but they do not own the covered bridge and park area. My FI shoots senior and family photos there year round.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards