Getting in Shape

GOTTA get motivated!!

Ok, so after going on a starvation diet (Pink Method) and getting bored with the at home video's that provided I'm wanting to commit to a regimen that is easy enough to do... I'm going to start tomorrow morning with 30 minutes on the treadmill in the morning, paired with a 15 minute strengthening video ... with either abs, yoga, or lifting. I hope you guys will hold me accountable!! I don't just want to lose weight I want to make a lifestyle change and do something healthy that will give me sustainable energy to get me through this year of wedding planning. Anyone else want to join, and hold each other accountable? Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: GOTTA get motivated!!

• We actually have daily accountability threads.  Just look below and you'll find one.

What are you going to do for your diet now?
  • I don't know if this will help at all, but I'm on sparkpeople.com. They have all these tools to help you stay on track. They even have different work-out videos. You can track what you eat, you get little rewards for excerising and that. They give you a blog so you can talk to other people going through the same stuff you are. My favorite part is they have monthly challenges and these groups. Like um one is a group trying to train for a 5k and another is to make it through a 28day bootcamp.
       I think there is another one called myfitnesspal.com, there are probably others but I don't know. It was free to join and it's been great helping me keep on track. Hope that helps a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards