Hawaii
Options

VistaPrint is Awesome!!!

MYUKWGMYUKWG member
First Comment
I would like to thank all the ladies who mentioned about VistaPrint on here.  I have never heard of it before and had no idea what it was all about.  After some researching and playing around, I discovered what all you girls were raving about.

I plan to do a whole bunch of stuff thru VistaPrint now.  I'm definately not a creative person, and my artistic abilities are embarassing so this new discovery is really going to help me out.

I always wondered how brides out there always get such nice invites, and add on's like stickers for favour boxes etc. 

For the VistaPrint pro's out there, I would love to hear your inside scoop/tricks on how to get better deals and work the website to its max.

Once again, MAHALO to fellow present, past VistaPrint ravers out there.  I hope this thread will help future brides out there.

Re: VistaPrint is Awesome!!!

• Options
    breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have bought a ton of the Vistaprint Livingsocial deals where you pay $10 for $50 worth of printing. Then all you have to pay is shipping.

I am pretty sure I got our entire invitation suite including envelopes, invites, rsvp cards, details cards and thank you cards for about $80.

I designed everything myself in Photoshop and did the printing from there. I don't have any stickers or any of that stuff, but I know a few ladies who used vistaprint and did have all of that, so hopefully someone can give you guidance on that topic :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A great resource is the VistaPrint Goddess' website:
    http://vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com/

She's another Knottie who had a ton of experience & details every last bit of it.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have some stuff in my bio. I've used a few of there "Free" products - you just pay shipping. I got 100 free postcards for our AHR invitations and 100 free postcards for our photo share cards - unfortunatley about 70 of them will be recycled since we don't have 100 guests.  I also had a $50 Living social deal that I paid $10 for. With that coupon I bought our welcome brochures (I haven't updated my bio to include that yet), I also got 3 luggage tags in that order as well. I've noticed that there products prices change constantly...like my brochures, they'd be free, then $20, then $27 so I left them in my shopping cart and would check back every so often until the price was right.
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Vistaprint is amazing!  I've only ever used their templates before, but I usually make a tonne of changes using the editing tool.  You can change fonts, colors, etc. and customize it to however you want.  I found that to be quick and efficient, while attaining nice prints.  Occasionally, Vistaprint has made some errors or I wasn't quite satisfied with print quality, but they were always quick to correct it for me!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I won't use them ever again. Yes, their prices and quality is good, but they sold my address to a publisher and now I am a getting a magazine I can't unsubscribe from.  There is no phone number or human being to talk to.  I use to get my business materials from them, but no more.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards