Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weekend Update

Hey ladies! I can't believe it's Monday already. 

How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was pretty good.  Friday we went to the Devils game. Saturday I woke up early & drove to Delaware to see my family.  We played games & ate pretty much all day & night except for when we went to mass which was given in memorial of my Poppop.  Yesterday, my family & I went out to breakfast & then I drove home yesterday afternoon.  

Overall, a nice weekend. It was good to see my family, I haven't seen them since Christmas which is a long time for me.  I ate my face off & I'm regretting it but today's a new day & it's a new week & I'm getting back on track starting now :)

Oh also, last night I got the ring out of my Diamond Candle!  For those that didn't see on FB here it is:

Re: Weekend Update

• Options
    Sounds like you had a good weekend!

FI spent the whole weekend together, which we haven't done in a long time. We just stayed home Fri night watching tv, Sat we went out and met up with my brother, and Sun we just did our typical grocery shopping, laundry, and clean the house.

All in all it was great to actually spend all that time together.

• Options
    My weekend was alright, spent quite a bit of time working on wedding invites. Wanted to watch the Oscars last night but they were on ABC which is, of course, the one channel that we can't get. We don't have cable and the signal for ABC doesn't come in :(
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    I spent my weekend working, like usual. Nothing too exciting, but enjoyable. It was nice relaxing mornings and Sunday it snowed all day so I took it as an opportunity to do absolutely nothing all day which was wonderful! I tried to adjust myself so I can make it through my night shift tonight, but it did not work out the way I wanted it to.
  • Options
    Stina: That's our Sunday ritual too! No fun, but it's gotta be done!

Moo:  I can't wait to see your invitations!

Quilt:  I love those kinds of days.  I keep wishing for a big snow storm here for the same reason.  Unfortunately, it's been unseasonably warm & we haven't really gotten any snow at all :(

• Options
    we "fertilized" my new garden yesterday, and I got a few seedlings and seeds to start out with (strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, lettuce mix, carrots, flowers, lots of herbs) so I'll be busy planting tonight, if it doesn't rain.  I woke up an hour late today so I feel all out of sorts.  and H is having company tonight for dinner, eep!

pretty ring.  does it have China or Thailand, or some kind of stamp on it??
  • Options
    I was on my own Friday night so I ate dinner at the bar of a restaurant that we got to occasionally, then went home and IM'd with Bri and Liv. Sad to say that even though I'm 2 hours behind them, I still went to bed earlier than they did.

Saturday I played chauffer for FI. He needed to be picked up, brought home, and then he wanted me to attend a post-race party with him. After that we just came home and caught up on DVR'd shows.

Yesterday I went wedding dress shopping with my BSC girlfriend (she's engaged now). Then my parents flew in and we went to dinner.

I slept like sh!t and feel like death right now. This is going to be a looonnnnngggg day/week/month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    TKs wonky and ate my post. It didn't really have anything interesting in it, other than that my parents arrived yesterday (they are here until April 1), and that I'm sick, so I'm a cranky beatch right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-update-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fd37036d-1c09-41a8-8cf8-a076e68bd742Post:40206b3d-319c-4338-b439-9992fca7da98">Re: Weekend Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]we "fertilized" my new garden yesterday, and I got a few seedlings and seeds to start out with (strawberries, cabbage, broccoli, brussels sprouts, lettuce mix, carrots, flowers, lots of herbs) so I'll be busy planting tonight, if it doesn't rain.  I woke up an hour late today so I feel all out of sorts.  and <strong>H is having company tonight for dinner, eep! </strong>pretty ring.  <strong>does it have China or Thailand, or some kind of stamp on it</strong>??
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>Fun! Are you cooking?</div><div>
    </div><div>I says something but I can't read it so I'm assuming it says something like that haha</div>

• Options
    PS RDR so jealous of your candle! I was sitting here with my credit card out ready to order and then so upset when I found out they won't deliver up here :( I doubt you would know, but if I ordered it to a border store would they do that? I'm less than an hour from the MN border and could easily pick it up there if they would deliver there.
  • Options
    My weekend stunk.  Friday night we went out to pick up some pizza at a new pizza and taphouse, and then got told that even though they are advertising takeout they aren't starting that until sometime this week at earliest.  By that point we were starving and had to drive another 15 minutes to somewhere with similar pizza (I was in a bad mood).  I was also locked out of my account for a certain company's beta testing and could not reset my password because the secret question was somehow set to something I don't even have.  We also couldn't put in a ticket because their system behind that was down.  Saturday was really more of the same.  Yesterday was the only good day - we got up, made breakfast, then BF put me on his beta account to play while he was a work..and they got my account back up.  I still missed most of the weekend though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-update-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fd37036d-1c09-41a8-8cf8-a076e68bd742Post:05a14138-a8a4-4e5e-95a2-60c1fdc74098">Re: Weekend Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]PS RDR so jealous of your candle! I was sitting here with my credit card out ready to order and then so upset when I found out they won't deliver up here :( I doubt you would know, but if I ordered it to a border store would they do that? I'm less than an hour from the MN border and could easily pick it up there if they would deliver there.
    Posted by QuiltingNurse[/QUOTE]

<div>Yea, that sucks. I don't know if you could have it shipped that way. Maybe if all of the Canadian knotties email them they'll start shipping to you guys!</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weekend-update-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:fd37036d-1c09-41a8-8cf8-a076e68bd742Post:402b8602-d728-493d-b519-ae1c89c8b501">Re: Weekend Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend Update : Fun! <strong>Are you cooking?</strong> I says something but I can't read it so I'm assuming it says something like that haha
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

yes.  thankfully, the meal I planned just for us worked well with a few tweaks. 

menu:
    SkinnyTaste Asian Glazed Drumsticks with orange peel
    white rice
    roasted broccoli
    fresh salad
    French bread that I will rub with olive oil and kosher salt and bake in the oven

not sure about dessert.  I may not get a chance.  it's going to be a busy night.  H got up to clean the bathrooms and vacuum/clean the kitchen floor for me.  tonight I need to work out (30DS L2) and then plant in the garden for a couple hours before I come in and clean up and start cooking.  if anything, it'll just be cookies or something easy.  but they may be on their own.  as soon as I'm done cooking/eating/cleaning the kitchen, I'm going to take a hot bath and relax while they do their thing.
  • Options
    My weekend consisted  mainly of rehearsals.  It was more tiring than relaxing and when I was not at the theater I was w/ the BF.  Nothing too exciting.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards