Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Fire at Resort

So the other day we went online to look at pictures and reviews of the Majestic Colonial in P*nta Cana only to find out there has been a massive fire! ---Just what we wanted to deal with 2 weeks before the wedding.

We have switched resorts and have everything figured out but it was just so frustrating --- Putting all that work into finding the 'perfect' place!

JUST FYI I heard that the resort was not disclosing that there had been a fire to recent bookers so just warning. Also, they did not disclose the full story of why it happened and what it destroyed until they realized that others have posted about it on the internet. 

Re: Fire at Resort

• Options
    Wow, that is terrible. I"m glad you got your HM straightened out. I can't imagine if you wouldn't have known and showed up as planned. I would flip a cow!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KimbyKKimbyK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Least you got everything fixed before you got there you got there!
  • Options
    Wow.  That's terrible that they are not telling people.  I'm glad you have everything sorted out though.
  • Options
    How do you not tell people of a massive fire? Terrible business, I am really glad you got everything sorted out before getting there and having a huge surprise..
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards