Texas-Houston
Options

***primo***

when is the wedding date?!

Re: ***primo***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you tell me! I know it's DEFINITELY sometime in the beginning of next year. We've finally cut it down to that much for sure. Now we just have to settle on the venue depending on when we can get the date and go from there. I think I'm finally truely honeslty ready to start planning this thing and get married already. Our friends are getting married at the JOP for their destination wedding in the end of this month and we keep joking that we are just going to do it while we are there. So maybe we'll see at the end of this month! hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And I'll add that the date we are gunning for is March 4....as long as venues and such work out right.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you better hurry! march books fairly fassssst

we just need to start seeing more checks from you that's all! LOL
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_primo-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:69917adc-90fa-4adc-a918-9c728cf04552Post:95e7eb39-91e6-43eb-a043-f29a2a0d0bec">Re: ***primo***</a>:
    [QUOTE]you better hurry! march books fairly fassssst we just need to start seeing more checks from you that's all! LOL
    Posted by MdniteMustang00[/QUOTE]

::cracks whip::

Ps: i sent you a "pm" thingy primo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    trust me, you will hear me scream across Houston and on FB once the date is OFFICIAL and we booked the venue! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_primo-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:69917adc-90fa-4adc-a918-9c728cf04552Post:57f2df4a-27d6-431b-b892-9b1912dd774f">Re: ***primo***</a>:
    [QUOTE]trust me, you will hear me scream across Houston and on FB once the date is OFFICIAL and we booked the venue! :)
    Posted by PrimoBride[/QUOTE]

well then i need to add you to fb lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_primo-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:69917adc-90fa-4adc-a918-9c728cf04552Post:57f2df4a-27d6-431b-b892-9b1912dd774f">Re: ***primo***</a>:
    [QUOTE]trust me, you will hear me scream across Houston and on FB once the date is OFFICIAL and we booked the venue! :)
    Posted by PrimoBride[/QUOTE]

hehehe :)
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found a PM that you sent me a while back with your email on it..hahah adding you now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    didja see it now?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes ma'am! :)
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    What venue are you looking into now?
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    you still looking at the fire station??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yah fill us in... what are you planning... or what are your "thoughts".
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg this is exciting news!!! i can't wait to here about what you both choose.

ps - march weddings are the best! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I love how everybody is concerned with me finally getting married. :) I'll still be around to watch all of your children have their grand children! :)

We're still torn over the Fire Station or a hotel. But we haven't found a hotel that we love yet which is part of the hang up right now. Plus the hotel is the bigger expense of the two, however it will be much easier for our friends who are all big drinkers. We want the safety of the guest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards