Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Videographer???

Hey guys,  I am sure this has been posted a million times but I can't seem to find anything back a couple of pages of posts.   I am looking for a good but cheap videography service?  I have found one I really like but can only find a couple of reviews so I am trying to keep my options open!  Thanks!!!!

Re: Videographer???

• Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When is your wedding?  I may know of someone..
  • Options
    dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married 7/30/2011
  • Options
    dmoroziczdmorozicz member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is, but my videographer is definitely worth the price!  His name is Ryan Rodinis.  http://www.rodinisfilms.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used videos by joseph (google it). I loooooved this guy. I almost just didn't do video, but then I found out my grandfather wouldn't be there... so I got joe at the last minute.

Its weird, he's so little and not obnoxious, that I didn't really even realize he was there-- even though he had a huge camera with a light!

I am so glad I did because the video was the first thing to come other than FB pics! He made it so quickly and it is so good! So many things happened that I didn't know about!

It think it cost between 1K and 2K...
  • Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The videographer is Jake Carpenter:

jakeacarpenter@gmail.com

Ask for him an estimate based on what you think you'd like - ceremony, all, and how much editing, etc.  He will tailor his work to what you'd like.... very reasonable.
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As I've been searching, I've James Futch Video is good. You can also try Timepiece Videography. Another one would be Jeff Dinges (www.jdinges.com)
  • Options
    dani0802dani0802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I really liked timpiece so I contacted them and I have one other option so hopefully one of them will work out!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just booked D&R films today. Talk to Michael if you call. They're affordably priced & are currently offering 200$ off any package if you book before August's end. I also really like their work and think they're giving me so much for the cost. He responds quickly to emails and is giving me awesome ideas & suggestions. There's also not a time limit for the day of. They'll be there as early as you want and stay as late as you want. They have a 5 star review on weddingwire from other brides as well. Tell them Ritu sent you.

• Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @rsharma3: I'm meeting with D&R Films next week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards