New York-New York City
Options

Wedding programs, place cards - cheap fast, printer?

Hi everyone,

My small (30 guest)wedding is next weekend, August 28th.  Since the wedding is so small, we were not going to do programs or placecards.  However, we are having 2 wedding ceremonies (one Catholic and one Hindu), so we are thinking programs might be nice to familiarize each other's families with their respective ceremonies.  Does anyone know of a place in the city where I can get programs and placecards printed quickly/cheaply?  I realize with my limited time, I may have to pay a rush fee, which is fine.  I went to Papyrus and there were very expensive and weren't sure if they could meet my timeline.  I also went to Staples and the person had a very hard time understanding how a wedding program should be laid out.  Any thoughts/recommendations would be great! 

Thanks!

Re: Wedding programs, place cards - cheap fast, printer?

• Options
    steph109steph109 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try www.notfromabox.com. Great stuff, as well as custom designs. Reasonable, not sure about timing though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your Wedding!!
    My name is Joselyn Aviles and I am a graphic artist in the city. I would love to help you with your programs and place cards. I have much experience designing and printing invitations, programs,etc for weddings and parties. I understand you are in a time constraint and that is no problem. We can work on the design and having you approve it this week (via email) and I can have them printed and in your hands by wed 25th. As for price here is a break down:
    30 programs: 8.5"x 5.5 on quality card stock paper $65
    30 place cards: 6" x 3.5" folded $40

if you are interested please feel free to contact me via email at zeconette@yahoo.com or you can call me at 347.401.1481

Joselyn Aviles
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards