Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Best DJ EVER www.bigdaddywalkerproductions.com

BIG DADDY WALKER PRODUCTIONS
He met with my husband and I more than once, we got to know each other, asked to hear our story of how we met. He was so fun and energetic, his wife Debbie is there as a coordinator and is a huge help. Debbie even helped me with other stuff too!  The song list was perfect for me and all our guests, no pauses between songs, awesome with announcing everything we did. All around perfect wedding and the awesome entertainment from Big Daddy was icing on the cake!!!
 He is at Putters in Milford so we have always been a big fan. Everytime I come in he always gives a shout out to his favorite beautiful bride!!!!  Go check him out!!  

PS, I have been to a ton of weddings and my dj was and is the best I've ever seen.
Kiss

Laura and Jonathan

Re: Best DJ EVER www.bigdaddywalkerproductions.com

• Options
    tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendor
  • Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree...but he is a pretty well known DJ.  Weird.
    I am sure it will be removed shortly.
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    Constance2012Constance2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met them at the bridal show in June and tried several times to get in touch with them and no one ever called me back!
  • Options
    GoBucksOHGoBucksOH member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura - might want to change your SN so its not your real full name. (if thats the case). Also, vendors are not allowed to post here. If you are not a vendor, you might want to watch how you post b/c it sure comes off very vendor-ish.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards