Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bartenders for Wedding

Anyone know of any bartenders in the area.. Ive heard of Epitome Bartending and Bourbon Street,  Are there any others?  Ive pretty much have an idea of what I want, but I still want to shop around.

Thanks

Re: Bartenders for Wedding

• Options
    I vote for Bourbon Street Bartending.

We used them for our May 5th reception. John, the owner, was extremely easy to work with and responded to all my e-mails quickly. Everything looked great at the venue. We did the open bar package and my now husband was very impressed that all the alcohol was top shelf. We did run out of vodka at one point, but one of the bartenders actually ran out and picked up more. I highly recommend them. They worked quickly, kept the lines short, and I heard only good things from our guests about their service. It was a very good value and they did not cause me additional stress.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    We heard of Bars on Wheels, which we didn't use, but worth a look.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    staylor777staylor777 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Thanks.  We went ahead and booked Epitome Bartending.  There Local to us, and we have heard nothing but good things about them online and from other clients.  The Meeting, quotes, and more was professional, and value based (yet competitive).  I did see that one of the Brides mention them here from her past wedding.

vertuepitome.com  or epitomebartending.wordpress.com are their websites if anyone else needs
  • Options
    You can get bartender students for FREE from the Cincinnati Bartending School.  They work for tips only! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards