Connecticut
Options

Florist

I understand alot of peole like Jane from for you flowers, but i was curious to see if anyone had any other recomendations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist

• Options
    Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think some people ended up putting recs in the post further down titled "floral decor/budget Jessica's Country...."
    It looks like a lot of girls recommended Melissa from Stylish Blooms. 
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto to all! But highly recommend Jane--she is AMAZING!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely ADORE Flore in Southbury.  Lori the owner did my flowers and she was phenomenal.  I can send you some pics if you want.  Just PM me.  She's very reasonable too.

FYI, a couple people on the board actually liked my flowers so much and asked me if Jane did them. lol... so she seems to measure up!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jnu1117jnu1117 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used  Yumiko at Hana Floral in Mystic. Her work is gogeous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are of the state are you in? I used Beachwood out of Milford and was so so pleased. I almost cried when I saw my flowers on the day of because of how beautiful they were.  Linda is so great and helpful - very personable and talented!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sharon Elizabeth in Berlin.  Her work is beautiful and she's such a nice lady.  She's been in the business since she was 17, so she really has a deep knowledge of special occasion floristry.
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_florist-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:a8ad47cd-7923-4266-8230-fafabc1a0844Post:6079ce85-71ea-4ac0-9b71-b8050caa7ac1">Re: Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]It looks like a lot of girls recommended Melissa from Stylish Blooms. 
    Posted by Vanessa630[/QUOTE]

yes! yes!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_florist-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:a8ad47cd-7923-4266-8230-fafabc1a0844Post:ab1377e7-a6c9-4395-9b2b-39e52b49b038">Re: Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used  Yumiko at Hana Floral in Mystic. Her work is gogeous!
    Posted by jnu1117[/QUOTE]

I second Yumiko!  LOVED her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards