Missouri-St Louis
Options

Thursday Night Bachelorette Party, St. Louis

Hi there!
This is my first post and the first thing I have that I'm really uncertain of with my wedding!

Our wedding is on a Saturday evening, June 11. The rehearsal dinner is the Thursday before, June 9. Since my attendants will all be in town already, we want to do my Bachelorette Party that same night, after the dinner. Anyone know of some fun, St. Louis bachelorette party ideas...for a Thursday night? I don't want the wild night on Friday, because I don't want to risk the hangover or tired looking wedding day.

Also, all of my girls will be over 21, some just turned, so for some this is our first big night out. My MOH was thinking of a drag show, but that makes a couple of my girls uncomfortable. I need something fun and classy that is crazy enough for my wild girls, but clean enough for my conservative girls...

Thanks!

Re: Thursday Night Bachelorette Party, St. Louis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!
    This is my first post and the first thing I have that I'm really uncertain of with my wedding!

Our wedding is on a Saturday evening, June 11. The rehearsal dinner is the Thursday before, June 9. Since my attendants will all be in town already, we want to do my Bachelorette Party that same night, after the dinner. Anyone know of some fun, St. Louis bachelorette party ideas...for a Thursday night? I don't want the wild night on Friday, because I don't want to risk the hangover or tired looking wedding day.

Also, all of my girls will be over 21, some just turned, so for some this is our first big night out. My MOH was thinking of a drag show, but that makes a couple of my girls uncomfortable. I need something fun and classy that is crazy enough for my wild girls, but clean enough for my conservative girls...

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Big Bang on the Landing downtown.  It is a dueling piano bar.  I love this place and it is tons of fun.  They will call you up on stage and do something funny.  Also, it is just this side of the river....so if anyone wanted to do a strip club or drag show for a little while or something you are close to the river(however, there are drag shows this side of the river as well.).  Additionally, if you decide you want to go to a drag show, I actually have a friend that is a gorgeous drag queen and she would be happy to give you a schedule of upcoming events if you decide to go that way.  And, I would just add, that drag shows are a total blast and I think if people were willing to give it a shot, they would really have a great time!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Jive and Wail on Manchester in Maplewood is fun too.  It is also a deuling piano bar but smaller than the Big Bang.  Make sure to make reservations.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards