Michigan-Detroit
Options

Renting centerpieces

Looking for some suggestions on places to rent centerpieces.

Not sure what kind I want just yet, but I would like to find a few places to check out that rent centerpieces.

I live in the St Clair Shores/Clinton Township area.

Thanks

Re: Renting centerpieces

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend rented centerpieces from Fields Florist in Clawson. That was several years ago but might be worth a phone call - good question! I'd like to know too :))
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

It might help to know specifically what you want to rent. Candelabra? Vases?

Here is a place I bookmarked, it's in Warren. Haven't been there yet, but I have so long before the wedding I'm in no hurry

http://www.specialeventsrental.com/

• Options
    genahubbardgenahubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a place called Lady Luck Cover Ups -they are in Monroe, but they will drive anywhere. They are a preferred vendor for Crystal Gardens & have been in business 10 years. Very economical. I got 12 gorgeous centerpieces, cake table, gift table & head table decorations with tablecloth runners for under $400.  Call 734-241-2465, Jen is the owner & is really nice.

Good luck!
  • Options
    jennloveejennlovee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that lady luck cover up sounds like a good deal!!
  • Options
    Hello,  My name is Andrea Gillett and I am the owner of Floral Nouveau, a silk floral design studio located in Harrison Township. 

If you are looking for centerpieces to rent, I have them!  I offer a collection of lovely containers and silk/real touch flowers that enables you to design and rent the centerpiece of your dreams at a very affordable price.  Candles, rose petals, crystals and other embellishments are available to complete that special look

Today's "faux" flowers (silks & real touch) are so lifelike, your guests will never know the difference.  You won't have to worry about them wilting or dying throughout the evening either. 

In addition to centerpieces, I create silk keepsake bouquets that are embellished with Swarovski crystals, feathers, enamel beads, lockets, and other elements that create a one-of-a-kind design.  Also available are custom embellished handbags for the bridal party, corsages, boutonnieres,flower girl baskets and wands, ringbearer pillows, cake toppers and other accessories.   

If you are interested in learning more about Floral Nouveau, here are some links:

facebook.com/floralnouveau

floralnouveau.etsy.com (a website that features my keepsake bouquets & accessories)

You can contact me at: floralnouveau@comcast.net

Best wishes to all the lovely brides out there!  Andrea

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards