Montana

Wedding Reviewed!

So much planning and its all done!!! Our wedding was fantastc, everything was amazing! I just wanted to share the details with you ladies in case anyone is using the same vendors or just interested in the info!

Venue - Holiday Inn, very happy with their service, the ceremony and reception were both here, Jenny was great to work with .There was a tiny snafu when they setup the reception room wrong but they quickly fixed it. Food and service were great!

DJ: Sheldon Douglas Yo DJ Disc Jockey - he was great! Everyone loved him, he is VERY high energy but is moving out of Billing to Kallispel or there abouts soon.

Cake: Friend baking inside their home..cake was really yummy but wished the presentation was a little better, almost wished we had paid a few hundred extra and done it professionally.

Photographer: Scott Dupuis Creative Imagry, he was fantastic to work with.. its only been a week so we haven't gotten the pics yet

Dress: Davids Bridal - LOVED my dress and so did my Husband! The bustle actually stayed put all night, a gathering in the front came un done though so I had to hold it up with one of my hands when walking for a fourth of the night, not too big of a deal.

Officiant - Patricia Clark she was fantastic at the ceremony, she couldn't have done a better job!

Tuxes - StepN Out: I'm just iffy with them. The tuxes were great, but we had a couple snafu's with them during the process like them confirming with our wedding party what they were supposed to wear who in turn had to call us to confirm it. They gave our best man the wrong size bow tie (a childs bow tie) which we didn't realize until the day of so he had to wear it for pics. The ushers vest didn't fit at all, which was his fault for not trying it on the night before like we told him to but also theirs for not measuring him right. I would go to Illusions plus before I went back to Step N out to see how they are. But I would go back to StepNout if I had to.

Everything else was fantastic! And we are midway through our Hawaii Honeymoon, I'm typing this from our hotel room in Oahu hawaii!!! :)

Hope everyone else is having a good time planning, PLEASE remember that the little details dont matter as much as you think they will so on your wedding day just RELAX and if something goes wrong as inevitably it may.. just go with it and remember you are marrying your FI!

Re: Wedding Reviewed!

• Linds32Linds32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Scott!  He seems like a really nice guy!  How did your pics turn out?  I hope well!

• edited December 2011
    Our pictures turned out great! I was very happy with Scott! You won't be disappointed

One thing I will say though, is I wish I had told him to take more in the moment pictures. all we really have is all the posted pics and then the wedding reception pics. But I wish I had told him to do something more creative with me & my husband that wasn't a posed pic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards