Virginia

Seeking an affordable Wedding Venue in NoVa

I am looking for an affordable Wedding Venue in the Northern Virginia area. My budget for the wedding is $20-25K. I would like to have an outdoor ceremony and a reception that is near some hotels or is a hotel. My parents seem to think there will be 150 guests, but I estimate closer to 100. Any suggestions? 

- Any affordable Hotels with nice grounds?

Re: Seeking an affordable Wedding Venue in NoVa

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_seeking-an-affordable-wedding-venue-in-nova?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:55a807a8-822a-44a1-99b6-093366d1ae39Post:619ab032-8ccd-402e-9ec0-0f48c7b23f71">Seeking an affordable Wedding Venue in NoVa</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for an affordable Wedding Venue in the Northern Virginia area. My budget for the wedding is $20-25K. I would like to have an outdoor ceremony and a reception that is near some hotels or is a hotel. My parents seem to think there will be 150 guests, but I estimate closer to 100. Any suggestions?  - Any affordable Hotels with nice grounds?
    Posted by marvandash[/QUOTE]

My first question is what do you consider Northern Va?  I say that because I live in Stafford and there are some really BEAUTIFUL and great options nearby that would be amazing.  One is Potomac Point Winery, another is Rock Hill Plantation, and Stevenson Ridge is pretty as well.  I believe all three are on the vendors here and have been or are Knot pics.

Hope that helps!

All the Best,
    Michelle.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married at the Shenandoah Valley Golf Club outside Winchester, VA. It's $1400 during the week and $2800 on a Satuday
  • Check out the Mt. Vernon Inn, the restaurant on the Mt. Vernon estate. http://www.mountvernon.org/visit-his-estate/plan-your-visit/private-events

My fiance and I wanted to get married there, but they were all booked up for the weekends we were considering.  I was surprised how affordable they are (especially for the area) and out of town guests will love the history of the venue.  Plus there are a number of hotels in the Alexandria area (I'm getting married in Old Town and was able to set up a number of room blocks at various price points).

Good luck, planning a NoVa wedding is so $$$!
  •  Old Hickory Golf Club... outdoor ceremony $700.00  
    Winery at Bull Run, located onRoute 29 ???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards