August 2013 Weddings

Hello August 2013 Brides!!! Let me introduce myself

Hello brides

I am a getting married on August 28, 2013 in a destination wedding in Hawaii! So far, I have only planned the ceremony location and reception location. Everything else is up in the air. I guess I have decided on my colors. Charcoal with pops of yellow and purple.

I am a bit overwhelmed by the process and have woken up in a cold sweat at least once (invitations are the things STRESSING me out).

I keep reminding myself to enjoy the process!

I am glad that we will all be going through this together!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Hello August 2013 Brides!!! Let me introduce myself

• Congrats and welcome! =)

It can be stressful, but this planning process will fly by. This is a good place to vent if you need to!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome! Hawaii sounds amazing! I'm sure planning a DW brings lots of challenges but there is PLENTY of time to get it all done. I look forward to hearing about it!
  • Welcome to the board.  Take some deep breaths and if you need to step away a moment from all of the planning by all means do so.  Planning is both thrilling and exhausting.  The last thing you want to do is get yourself into a frazzled mess.    If there are tasks people are willing to help you with then let them.   Otherwise just tackle each task one by one and do only what you can do.  This is a wonderful time and we all need to enjoy it as much as we can. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the board!

Wedding planning can be very stressful, just try to keep calm and step away from wedding planning for a couple of days if you feel you are getting overwhelmed. You can always come here and get opionions and advice too.

Good Luck!
  • Welcome! Like PP said this is the place to vent and yes, take a step back to breathe.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congratulations! I am sure planning a destination wedding can be super stressful! I envy the people that have the guts to take it on! If you need to vent, we are all here to listen. I have found that all the girls on this board give you honest opinons without the negative comments! :) So take a step back, and enjoy it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards