New York-Upstate
Options

Lets Pool Our Resources! Mason Jars

Okay you guys, I am working on planning way ahead of time for my wedding and buying a crap ton of mason jars and getting them prepped to hang from trees, garden stakes, and on tables.  I would be filling them with the fake candles for safety and clean - up afterward.

Does anyone want to go in on this with me and we can just trade them around to cut costs?  I am am theoretically planning on doing all of the crafting to get them ready for hanging and whatnot. They look like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/torylarsondesignstudio/4050140755/

I am located in Boston but will have the wedding in the Cooperstown area and get exchange in the Syracuse, Utica, Cooperstown, Albany or Boston area for ease to transfering.

My thoughts are that I buy them, next person pays me a % for them, then passes them on to the next person at that same % so everyone essentially breaks even going forward.  Thoughts?

I am hoping for a May 2012 wedding.  We will have a definitive date shortly.

Contact me if interested
Jessica
jhunt (at) cnymail (dot) com

Re: Lets Pool Our Resources! Mason Jars

• Options
    CD2011CD2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure exactly how many a crap ton is (lol) but I already have 24 mason jars. Mine have a bit of hot glue holding burlap on, but that should come off pretty easily. So if you have any interest in you being the person that buys them for a %, I'd be able to help!

This is just a quick throw together (these are just some fake flowers I had around the house)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards