Canada-Ontario
Options

Cake/Cupcake Recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations for wedding cake/cupcakes places. ideally, they would be located in Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford, or surrounding areas. Suggestions?

Also, did you find that people are the cake or cupcakes or was it wasted? What are your thoughts?

Re: Cake/Cupcake Recommendations

• Options
    I'd like to recommend Dolcezza Custom Cakes, but they're located in Brampton.  She made me a beautiful ombre bling cake and I can tell you, most weddings I've been to, there's always some cake left over.  At my wedding in November 2012 - I was lucky to get part of the top tier and I had 4 tiers and there was a sweet table.

At some of the other weddings I've been to this year - if there were cupcakes, they were eaten and only a few left over.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    I used Nicky at Cake & Loaf in Hamilton.  www.cakeandloaf.ca

She is really into fresh ingredients, does vegan cakes or GF cakes, etc.  Organic ingredients, really high quality stuff.

We had a 3-tier cake and served just the middle one, but we knew it wouldn't be popular since it was served at the late night station along with cookies, pastries, fruit, and BBQ hot dogs/sausages.  We ate one other tier the next morning at bruch and froze the top for our first anniversary.

For cupcakes I'd recommend Cupcakes in Hamilton - they do volume discounts and have amazing flavours. Really high quality product. http://www.westdalecupcakes.com/
  • Options
    We're using Cupids Cupcakes in Burlington. DELICIOUS! I've been a long time fan of theirs. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards