New York-Hudson Valley

Photographer help in Lower Westchester/NYC

I am looking for photographer suggestions in lower westchester or the city.  My fiance` and I prefer a photojournalistic approach and our price rance is $3,000- $6,000.  Thanks!

Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer help in Lower Westchester/NYC

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is Aida Krgin from Krgin Photography. She's a vendor on the knot so you can check her out there! She's absolutely wonderful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    Check Julian Ribinik; his style is exactly what you are looking for.  He did our pics and they are stunning!  Good luck!
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ricky Restiano! His work is absolutely amazing!!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julian Ribinik Photography - totally recommended!
    They are amazing as people and as photographers!
  • edited December 2011
    One of my bridesmaids is actually getting married a month before me and using Ricky, so I may chose to be different, but we can still look at him...Thanks for the suggestions and we will check them out! 
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photographer-lower-westchesternyc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:92e60ea6-0e1e-46be-94ef-e61527821503Post:0ee22864-e2ef-4bf9-b857-05377db0552f">Re: Photographer help in Lower Westchester/NYC</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of my bridesmaids is actually getting married a month before me and using Ricky, so I may chose to be different, but we can still look at him...Thanks for the suggestions and we will check them out! 
    Posted by ChrissyC84[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>honestly, even though your friend is using him - all of his pictures look absolutely different... i love the approach he takes... def. don't rule him out just b/c your friend is using him... he's great</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photographer-lower-westchesternyc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:92e60ea6-0e1e-46be-94ef-e61527821503Post:ab65b04f-c1af-4173-a83a-0f39daba7d93">Re: Photographer help in Lower Westchester/NYC</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ricky Restiano! His work is absolutely amazing!!!
    Posted by LissyM83[/QUOTE]

<div>This. Many families continue to use him over and over because the photos are always so different.</div>
    imageimageimage
  • katiefinn03katiefinn03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used H&H and really loved my photo's.  I just got my photos back and loved them!  and they are a good price
  • edited December 2011
    EID photography
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    h&h photography
  • edited December 2011
    We were just married last month and used Kelly Vasami.  (www.kellyvasami.com)  She is incredible!  Our proofs are beautiful, and she caught so many little details and moments that we might have missed.  She is an absolute doll and a pleasure to work with---I couldn't recommend her more highly!  Her packages start around $4000, I think.  Check her out!
  • If you are still looking our photographer was amazing. His name is Scott. Red Sweatshirt Photography. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com He is totally in your price range. Packages start at 1500 or 2000.... Good Luck!
    Just Married Photo
  • Thanks again for the recomendations...From this list, we looked at H&H and got quotes from Kelly (unfortunately,she seemed out of our price range but we may have a visit anyway.) Just saw a cool NYC photographer the other day too, so I think we are close to a decision soon!  :)
  • Hi Chrissy... congratulations on your engagement! We've worked with a lot of photographers and recommend Dyana Van Campen or Andre Maier. Both are amazing! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards