Tennessee

Dresses

Since all the dress shops I have been to haven't quite met my expectations, does anyone have any suggestions for stores that are in East Tennessee?
Mr. & Mrs. Perkins

Re: Dresses

• leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think there is an alfred angelo store in knoxville
    imageAnniversary
  • mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so lame when it came to dress shopping. I just hit up DB and found something, and never went anywhere else!
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • theperkinstheperkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks! I went to DB in Johnson City but I didn't really find anything I liked.
    Mr. & Mrs. Perkins
  • edited December 2011
    Knoxville has actually a bunch of really good dress shops!

--Alfred Angelo, in Turkey Creek. I bought my gown here, and I adore it! The ladies that work there are wonderful, and Briana was so helpful! I highly recommend Alfred Angelo/

--White Lace and Promises, on Kingston Pike near Toys R Us. They carry Martina Liana, Allure, and several other lines. http://www.whitelacebridal.com/

--Wedding Wonderland, on Kingston Pike at the top of Bearden Hill. They carry Maggie Sottero, Lee Ann Belter, Paloma Blanca, Augusta Jones, and a few more. http://wedding-wonderland.com/

--A Joyous Occasion, in a shopping center off Kingston Pike, near Copper Cellar. They carry Sottero and Midgely and several more lines. http://www.joyousbridal.com/

We do have a David's Bridal; however, our local store does not have the best reviews, and I have not had great experiences, so I would be careful ordering from there. Of course, you may find shopping there to be a great experience, and if so, all the more power to you! It's across the street from White Lace and Promises.

HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • theperkinstheperkins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sounds like Knox is my best bet then! Thanks so much for your help! I visited the Davids Bridal in Johnson City and they were very rude and even though I had an appointment I was blown off so that they could help a walk in try on dresses which would've been fine if she would've continued to help me as well but either way I won't be going back to DB.

Mr. & Mrs. Perkins
  • fadingdawn20fadingdawn20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another really great dress shop in Knoxville is the Gilded Gown. It's on Chapman Highway. it seems relatively unknown since it's not out on the west end of town, but it was my favorite one we visited, and we went to Wedding Wonderland, A Joyous Occasion, etc. too. The girl there was super nice and helpful, and not overbearing.
    time has brought your heart to me
    i have loved you for a thousand years
    i'll love you for a thousand more
    photo liam2months_zps809ccc3e.jpg
    Liam Edward || 12/12/12 || 7lbs7oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards