Virginia

Florist in Hampton Roads?

I am looking for great florists in Hampton Roads...preferably on the peninsula. I have been to a few floral shops, but none of them WOWED me....I'm a picky person...maybe that is my problem. :) Does anyone know of any great ones??

Re: Florist in Hampton Roads?

• luckyme502luckyme502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Norfolk Wholesale and then we went to Jeff's on the peninsula.  Norfolk came in at half the cost of Jeff's and we liked their ideas better.  We are going with Norfolk.  They deliver to the peninsula, so it's not that bad that the store is in Norfolk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip! Flowers are so expensive and as my father is paying for almost everything, I don't want him to go broke. :)
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't mind going to Norfolk, Daevid's is AMAZING.  He gave us some beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that were within the budget we gave.  He even took my ideas and threw a perfect centerpiece together at our first meeting.  2 of my bridesmaids even ended up using him for their weddings. His website is daevids.com
  • SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used my favorite things in williamsburg.  They were great and very easy to work with.  I did have a somewhat good sized flower budget though.

FYI-Last time I heard Norfolk wholesale charges a consult fee even if you don't book with them.  I would double check on that, perhaps they have finally gotten rid of it.
  • luckyme502luckyme502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Norfolk did not charge us a consult fee, I had a consult with them in January.  When my brother got married 6 years ago, they didn't charge a consult fee for his consult either. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • edited December 2011
    black iris floral events...they're great!
  • bbx30333bbx30333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Black Iris Floral Events
    www.BlackIrisFloralEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards