New Jersey - South
Options

60 days!!!

Everything is coming together! I cannot wait for the day to be here already...  it's been a lot of work and I look forward to seeing it all come together! Oh yes, and then honeymoon that follows! (7 days in Maui!)

I had my dress fitting last week w/ Yeon and she was such a pleasure to work with. I go back in 4 weeks to pick it up. I also have my hair trial with Karen C. in 4 weeks. YAY!

The only thing that has been driving me bonkers, is finding wedding jewelry. I finally found earrings and a bracelette (not having a necklace) two weeks ago and now I am having second thoughts on the earrings. So I am back on the hunt!

Wishing you girls a very nice holiday and New Year!
Anniversary

Re: 60 days!!!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You will like Yeon's work;  she does a great job, and her prices aren't too high.

Too bad I already sold my wedding jewelry or I would show it to you.
  • Options
    delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_60-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:85e514c8-af44-4a2d-b791-b00f0a17f365Post:fd8b75b1-30e5-493b-a5cb-ce4bbede9a8b">Re: 60 days!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You will like Yeon's work;  she does a great job, and her prices aren't too high. Too bad I already sold my wedding jewelry or I would show it to you.
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Yes, she is very reasonable. I was shocked when I was given the invoice. Under $200 for a hem, bustle, straps taken in (mine are off the shoulder) and my daughter's dress (she is our flower girl!) was a little loose, so it needed to be taken in on the sides. I cannot wait to see how it will look!

I ended up finding/buying a pair of earrings from tzstudio that I remember another knottie buying their jewelry from. I should have it within a few days and will post a picture!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards