Canada

What's on your list??

I just wanted to say HI and see how everybody's planning is going. My veil arrived and I got shoes and a necklace (will take pics soon). I ordered flowers and the next big thing is to order the cake.

What's on your to-do list?

Re: What's on your list??

• edited December 2011
    We're finally back in Canada and it's been great but my stress level is pretty high as I have about 25 things that MUST be checked off my list during this visit. 

We picked up my wedding dress yesterday (YAY!).  Tomorrow we're going bridesmaid dress shopping and looking at invites.  I've also received my STDs so must send those out to all my Canadian guests before I leave.  We're doing our tasting next week, registering, meeting with the florist, the baker and 1 other person that I can't seem to remember at the moment....

I love wedding planning but sometimes I can't help but wish that I didn't have to do everything in spurts when I was back in the country...that being said, I'm sure I'll have a blast completing my checklist!
  • MissLeahMMissLeahM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My list is kind of long, but I'm not stressed over it.
    We're going dress shopping for the girls in Jan. Hopefully I can find shoes at the same time. We have to find someone to make our cake, invitations, pick out our food,mostly the little things, well besides dress fittings, oh! and we need to find a decorator.
    image Married and Junk.
  • Sunny0710Sunny0710 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Next up is looking at invites. We also have to register and book limo & guest shuttle!
  • rktorkto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    only thing done is the venue is booked.

wedding august/2010 -- only got engaged at the end of november

will start everything else in the new year.  cant wait to dress shop.

oh, yeah, my mom got her MOB dress.
  • edited December 2011
    I NEED A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!! ****PANIC!!!!!!*****
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My next steps are meeting with the priest again to discuss details, decor rentals, floral choices, and cake tasting.  It's going to be a busy January, but lots of fun!!!
  • edited December 2011
    My list doesn't consist of a whole lot.  I have tons of time, and I am constantly thinking of new things I can do on my own. YIKES!  We are going to be booking our JP before the end of the month though.  Other than that I don't have any other things this month to get done.  Just relax and take it in, the next few months will go by fast (I hope)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards