Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Does anyone know where to get Gavin Michaels dresses now that he's apparently no longer with 2Be?

I posted this a few days ago but got no response, so I thought I'd try again.  I recently found a dress online by Gavin Michaels for 2Be Bride that I love.  Very different, nothing like it anywhere else, gotta have it.

Now when I go to the 2Be Bride site, there is no mention of Gavin Michaels.  His dresses are gone from the site and it's like he never existed.  When I click on any of the small handful of Gavin Michaels dresses on TK, it takes me to the 2Be site, but to Kathy Ireland's designs.

Does anyone know what's going on, and where I can find his dresses?  Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Re: Does anyone know where to get Gavin Michaels dresses now that he's apparently no longer with 2Be?

• Options
    Have you tried calling 2Be to ask? Are there any bridal stores that carry his dresses in your area?

If his line is no longer running, there are probably some samples floating around from the past season.. you might just have to hunt for them.
  • Options
    I took around online when you originally posted your question and did not find a thing.  I agree with PP, why not call 2BeBride and see if they can provide any insight.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I will do that, thank you both for the advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards