Christian Weddings

What's New?

I haven't been on here in forever. How is everyone? I see updates from time to time on FB. But I thought I'd stop by and say hi. A lot of you probably don't remember me, but I still see some familiar SNs. For those of you who are still in the planning stages, what is your countdown? 

Married life is great so you all have a lot of wonderful days ahead! Hope all is well.

Re: What's New?

• Lisa!!!!!  We missed you.  At least I haven't forgotten you.  How are things with you?  I'm doing great... 1-year anniversary is coming up in two weeks, and I am nearly done with the infamous 1L year of law school.  Where has the time gone????
  • Congrats on finishing year one of law school!!! Thanks for remembering me. I can't believe it has been almost a year since your wedding. Time flies! It has been over 2 1/2 years for us. How are you liking Boston?
  • Haha, not quite done... will be done on Friday!  Still have to write my last memo in our journal competition to see if I can get on Law Review.  Boston is okay, but I miss DC!  I have nothing against Boston, but DC was just a lot more exciting.  But it's strange at the same time, as I never have time to do fun stuff anyways.  I guess DC became my second home...
  • Hi Lisa! I missed you! Stop back more often. I don't have facebook, so I have to keep in touch here! How are things with you??
  • Lisa! Hi! I've missed seeing you around here.

DH and I just started building our house - We're so excited!
  • good to see you again Lisa. We are right at the 1 month mark, woo hoo!!! Hope things are going well for DH & you
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad to see you Lisa!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hi there! Miss you around here :) Things are good with us, as I'm sure you can see on FB.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I'm glad to see that so many of you are still around! I took a new job with my company on 1/3 and it has been really busy! I used to be able to come on TK at work but I haven't been able to do that in months because of the craziness of the new job. But I love it and am sooo happy.

Married life is wonderful. Joe is coaching basketball right now, working full time and working part time for a minor league baseball team nearby. So between our schedules, we don't get to see each other as much right now. But I'm happy that we have some independence.

Glad to see you all are doing well.
  • BTW has anyone heard from drama? I saw a post a while back about her SIL and MIL and am hoping that everything has worked out ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards