Connecticut
Options

DOC? Down the Aisle ??

Hi All,

I'm looking to hire a DOC, I have planned about 90% of the wedding with 8 months to go so now I'm just worrying about the day of stressors. Has anyone used Down the Aisle, Christine?

Any other suggestions? Also does anyone know the rates of a DOC? I'm not sure if we can even afford it but I can't seem to find prices on websites.

TIA,
Megan

Re: DOC? Down the Aisle ??

• Options
    I sent you a PM with the information for the DOC, Jen Strunk, we are using.  Let me know if you have any additional questions.  I know there are a few other knotties using her too.
  • Options
    I'm using Jen as well, I just booked her this weekend. I think her rate is reasonable and she seems to know her stuff! My venue had poor reviews regarding the coordination (or lack thereof), so having a DOC will put my mind at ease.
  • Options

Hi!  I'm using Jen, too :)

• Options
    i talked with christine but due to money issues at the time i did not have the finaces to book her she is wonderful and does a great job her prices are also reasonable.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure of what her prices are, but I have a great one (a friend is donating her services for the day). If you want her info, pm me. She is shoreline east area.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me what a good price is for a DOC? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_doc-down-the-aisle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:2cf1a419-de08-468c-b279-6fa26c3c776ePost:017ded95-a153-4225-abde-fd8740418f6f">Re: DOC? Down the Aisle ??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone tell me what a good price is for a DOC? 
    Posted by dania613[/QUOTE]

I've seen between $500 - $1,000.  It really depends on what you're getting and who the DOC is.  Some DOCs are there for 6 or 8 hours.  Others are there for the entire day plus the rehearsal the night before.  I'm having a church ceremony and a reception at my mom's house - we're bringing in all the rentals and catering, etc etc, so having a DOC to help me along the way and be there that day has been a life saver.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rajsimrajsim member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Contact Simer Grewal from Dream Weddings by Simer and she can help you find amazing vendors within your budget. She is fantastic Planner and a DOC  She is great, very detail oriented and a perfectionist. She can work with your budget but still provide you an exclusive and elegant wedding experience.

Call :(216)502-5194
    E-mail:dreamweddingsbysimer@gmail.com

Her fee is reasonable and will not make a hole in your pocket.

Also check out her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/DreamWeddingsBySimer

Enjoy!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards