Ohio-Cincinnati

Heard of Laika Band?

Has anyone ever seen Laika Band preform at a wedding or heard anything about them? Thanks so much!!

Re: Heard of Laika Band?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_heard-of-laika-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:cf29510c-92fe-4601-bd47-af914cd4836bPost:1b2b6a20-f70a-42a5-96e7-f4bc587a4798">Heard of Laika Band?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever seen Laika Band preform at a wedding or heard anything about them? Thanks so much!!
    Posted by kelscon24[/QUOTE]

We used them for our wedding and they were fantastic.  If you asked us what vendor we liked working with the most, we would say Laika.  Great song list and everyone kept asking me who they were after the wedding. Everyone danced the entire night that my Dad paid extra to keep them longer.  I highly reccomend them! Good Luck!
  • Thanks SO much for your input! We ended up booking them (shortly after I posted) just based on the few reviews we saw. A few other bands that we contacted, but were booked for our date recomended Laika as well. We live in NC currently so we haven't even heard them play!  So good to hear your review!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_heard-of-laika-band?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:cf29510c-92fe-4601-bd47-af914cd4836bPost:4d96f455-4915-4084-9131-6376b25b2fe7">Re: Heard of Laika Band?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Heard of Laika Band? : We used them for our wedding and they were fantastic.  If you asked us what vendor we liked working with the most, we would say Laika.  Great song list and everyone kept asking me who they were after the wedding. Everyone danced the entire night that my Dad paid extra to keep them longer.  I highly reccomend them! Good Luck!
    Posted by kristenhellman[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards