Getting in Shape
Options

please help me. im clueless

So today should have been a great day... I tried on wedding gowns for the FIRST time... I had my heart set on a lovely lace gown with chiffon layers and an open back. Well they dont have it in my size. I am crushed. It was perfect it was THE dress i compared all others to, i wanted to get married in THAT dress. I know i chould change my mind because i haven't tried it on yet....but I want that to be my decision, i don' t want it taken away from me because im "too big" I am confident woman and i have high self esteem but my god this was a low blow :( I tried on many other dresses and 3 i really liked, but I cant say any of them are the dress i will buy with the doubt of the dress' that got away' WOW that was long because all im really asking is a good diet/ workout/ website/ ANYTHING on my weight loss adventure, i am clueless!!

Re: please help me. im clueless

• Options
    Read the sticky note at the top of the board. A lot of people here track their calories through the daily plate or sparkpeople websites. Couch to 5k is a great resource if you'd like to start running. Use the search tool at the bottom of the page and you can read previous posts about these and anything else you want more information on. http://www.exercisetv.tv/ is a wesite with workout videos. Some of them you can stream for free, others you have to pay to download, and there are some mini-workouts that you can download for free. HTH.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Weight Watchers is good too.  I do the online program and I still get to eat all the foods I love!!  All you have to do is count points, which is so much easier than counting calories!!  I have only been doing it for about 3 weeks, and have already lost 13 pounds!!  Plus, it not only helps you lose weight now, but it teaches you how to make better food choices and continue eating well after you stop counting!  Good Luck!!
  • Options
    Besides the website, you can start by cutting out refined sugar, enriched bleached flour, and add more lean proteins, raw fruit and veggies.  I cut all that out, and lost 13 pounds, and fit back into my designer jeans in about 3 weeks!!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards