Pennsylvania

Need help finding venues!

I've been having trouble finding an inexpensive venue for my wedding as we have a low budget.  We're looking for a place where we can have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, preferably in the same location or close to each other.  We live in the Lehigh Valley (PA), and are willing to look at places up to an hour away.  Anyone have any suggestions please?

Re: Need help finding venues!

• edited December 2011
    I've been having trouble finding an inexpensive venue for my wedding as we have a low budget.  We're looking for a place where we can have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, preferably in the same location or close to each other.  We live in the Lehigh Valley (PA), and are willing to look at places up to an hour away.  Anyone have any suggestions please?
  • asimms12asimms12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The budget board is international. On the left bar there is an expandable menu for "Local Wedding Boards". Just find the location closest to you and ask those ladies, they should be able to give you much more advice on specific locations.
    <--------- Over there(ish)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sunnirainsunnirain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Loft at Sweetwater in Pennsburg starts at $65 pp, and includes everything. Tax, gratuity, rental fees, alcohol, etc.

And its beautiful.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    www.theinne.com
    Great atmosphere, outside wedding area, VERY affordable!
  • edited December 2011
    Look at the paragon room at se-wy-co.  There isn't too much information online about it, but it's really beautiful.  we're getting married there may 5, 2012.  There is an outside area where you can get married and right across the parking lot is the reception site.  Its a real bang for your buck too. $15 for open bar. $500 site fee.  The chef is amazing and will do an awesome job with the menu!
    http://www.themeadowsgrove.com/SeWyCo.php
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Bank St. Annex in Easton, PA. bankstannex.com
  • edited December 2011

Have you tried Green Pond?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards