Michigan-Detroit
Options

invitation printing

I purchased blank invites on clearance for a great deal. They are the kind that are intended to go into an at-home printer. I have read about people taking these types of invites somewhere and having them printed professionally instead of with an at-home printer.  I'm imagining designing the layout at home, saving the file, and then providing that file and paper to the printer.

Has anyone ever done this? Where did you have it done? Did they come out well? Would you do recommend this method? Can you explain your process? What was the approximate cost?

Thanks!

Re: invitation printing

• Options
    I would definitely recommend taking them somewhere....we had our save the dates sent to us without any names or address printed on them with intentions of printing that info ourself. The save the dates were postcards with the main photo on the opposite side of the address details. After printing half of the save the dates, i realized my printer was making a huge scratch through the main photo and I ended up having to order new save the dates....kinkos is good for printing.
  • Options
    I called Kinkos....only 59 cents per invite to print! I'm definitely going to go that route.
  • Options
    I work in the Print Center at Office Max and I print wedding invites all the time.  Color prints only 49c.  As long as the paper is bigger then a 4x6, your Omax should be able to print them fine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards